- keep track of the details you have provided and take you through any process on the website;
- Recognise when you visit our website (this speeds up your access to the website as you do not have to log on each time);
- Obtain information about your preferences, online movements and use of the internet;
- Carry out research and statistical analysis to help improve our content, products and services and to help us better understand our visitor requirements and interests;
- Target our marketing campaigns and those of our partners more effectively by providing interest-based advertisements that are personalised to your interests; and
- Make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable.
If you do not want to accept cookies, you can change your browser settings so that cookies are not accepted. If you do this, please be aware that you may lose some of the functionality of our website. For further information about cookies and how to disable them please go to: www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.